Cycle to Work Scheme
Save money and spread the costs on your FUSTLE GR1 and accessories today through the governments Cycle to Work scheme.
What is the Cycle to Work Scheme?
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a salary-sacrifice employee benefit that enables participants to save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and hundreds of pounds on their annual commuting costs. Over 2 million people across the country have used the scheme to obtain a bike. Affordability is one of the main benefits of the scheme, helping more people to commute in green and healthy ways.
Reference: The Cycle to work Alliance
- Users can save up to 42% on a bike through the scheme. To date 2 million people have taken advantage of the scheme.
- Over half of surveyed scheme user respondents joined the scheme because they could spread the cost over a 12/18 month period (54%), or because they were attracted by the savings that it offered (42%).
- Since joining the scheme, four-in-five participants claim that they cycle every week, up from just two-in-five before joining the scheme.
- Over 70% of scheme users said that cycling has led to improved physical health, with 65% of participants also saying that it has contributed to improved mental health and wellbeing.
- 90% of employers say that the scheme has had a positive impact on their employees’ wellbeing.
- A third of employers believe that offering the scheme has given them a competitive advantage in the recruitment and retention of staff, with almost half of employers agreeing that the scheme is integral to their organisation’s benefits package.
- Almost all employers expect usage of the scheme to increase or stay the same post-pandemic. While 40% expect to see greater uptake.
If you would like to speak to us about Cycle to work please get in touch below.
To us Cycle to Work means 'New Bike Day' with new accessories whilst also saving money in the process. Not to mention getting to cut out the daily struggles of traffic! Sound good?
So although the Cycle to Work scheme is primarily designed for commuting, it also gives the opportunity to purchase a bike that can be enjoyed just as much on the weekends as the weekdays. This scheme is for anyone who is keen on riding bikes or even looking for their first bike and looking to gain the advantages of commuting by bicycle and having their employer support them whilst saving on tax, national insurance and spreading out the costs.
By taking part in the Cycle to Work Scheme you are able to save up to 43% on your choice of equipment, whether its a shiny new GR1.1 to get you to the office or your local Coffee shop, new pedals to hammer the watts through, a fender to help keep you dry or even a water bottle and cage. You're pretty much covered!
With employers now able to provide a Cycle to Work package of over £1000 thanks to new Government Guidance, there hasn't been a better time to get involved.
We currently deal with four different providers but if you have a scheme who isn't listed below please do get in touch and we can see about getting in touch with them.
For any further information please fill out the form below or drop us an email at email@example.com