CLS Riser Bar
High-spec 6061 aluminum formed with carefully varied wall thicknesses for reduced weight and maximum strength.
- Triple-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed.
- 15mm rise is perfect for regaining height lost when switching to shorter stems.
- Available in 710mm or 750mm widths to suit any rider.
- 6061 aluminum is corrosion resistant and very strong for its weight – that’s why it’s also used in bridges, ships and helicopters.
- 9º backsweep allows meaningful angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- 4º upsweep helps create a natural, comfortable and secure wrist position whether you’re riding seated or standing.
- Fits 31.8mm stems.
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup.
- Made For：Trail and cross-country
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Clamp Diameter：31.8mm
- Weight：306g (710mm option)